- Rated Power measured with 2 hours test with pink noise signal, 6dB crest factor, loudspeaker in free air, power calculated on rated Zmin
- Power on Continuous Program is defined as 3 dB greater than the Rated Power
- Sensitivity calculated by Thiele and Small parameters, for SPL average in box refer to frequency response
- Thiele and Small parameters measured with laser system after preconditioning test
- Xmax measured with respect to a THD of 10%
- Xvar value corresponding to a decay of the Force Factor, or Compliance, or both, equal to the 50% of the small signal value.
- Due to continuing product improvement, the features and the design are subject to change without notice.